Thursday, August 2, 2007

summer trips

So this week has been really hot, thank God the dorms have air conditioning. Tomorrow I'm going to warped tour... I'm really excited. I go at least once every summer. I get to see all my favorite bands and all my friends who dont live close to me so it will be really good to see all of them. I hope I don't get too sunburned lol. This weekend I think I'm going home to see my family. I haven't seen them in so long. Hopefully I can hang out with some of my friends too. Being in the city during my freshman summer means that I don't get to see my friends from home as much as I'd wish. I think I'm going out to Oregon in September to see my friend Jess. She lives and goes to school at the University of Oregon in Eugene. It would be nice to see her and the West Coast atmosphere. Til this summer the farthest west I've been was Ohio but now it's Chicago. I want to go out there for a week maybe go to Cali for a weekend, we'll see. I want to travel a lot now while I'm still young before I have to get a job and be an adult. I hope you are enjoying your summer!

No comments: