Sunday, July 15, 2007

Study Break!


So I'm studying for my first physics exam of the summer term. It's tomorrow and I am stressing but who does'nt stress before exams. Anyway, it's been really busy on campus lately. Orientations have been starting and there's tons of kids on campus lately. It's hard to believe that just one year ago I was here for orientation. I can't believe all the stuff I've learned in just one year. Anywho, this weekend I went down to South St. and went shopping/ went to dinner at Johnny Rocket's! It was tons of fun. My friend from home came to visit and we spent the whole day catching up on old times and hanging out in Olde City. I was actaully planning on going to the Philles game tonight, but I realized I needed to study instead. The skyline from my dorm room looks absolutely gorgeous tonight! I don't know if the picture does the sight justice.

okay well back to studying!

No comments: